i'm in the process of uploading photos from the weekend but i'm having some technical difficulties, so i thought i'd post some of my highlights from the weekend to give you an idea of what's to come.
in no particular order...
- hearing Bill Mumy play guitar and sing on Saturday night. I’ve actually been listening to his album in the car ever since, he’s awesome!
- meeting Torri Higginson – something about her energy and her humor, I felt like I’d known her for years… must be a Canadian thing.
- checking out the Dr. Seuss museum in downtown Springfield
- going to a semi-private yoga class – I guess not many people do yoga in Springfield
- signing more autographs than I think I’ve ever signed in one sitting. It must have been at least one per minute and I tried to meet and greet every person. Whew!
- accidentally getting my buffet dinner before everyone else and realizing that no one said anything because I’m supposedly special
- getting embarrassed when someone asked me if Aaron’s spine glowed
- someone telling me that her husband was going to be so excited because he’s such a huge Dr. Who fan
- talking about the physics of human emotion with the people at my breakfast table
- dancing to 80’s music with everyone dressed in medieval garb
and most of all…
- meeting all the delightful fans. thanks for being so kind and laughing at all my jokes!
and thanks to corey for this funny photo of me dancing: